Welcome to our blog! As an Army family, we are not usually stationed anywhere close to our relatives and often have to leave behind dear friends every time we move. This blog is our way of keeping our family & friends in "the loop". Check back every few weeks to see what is happing in our lives!

Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6th Already?!?

The end of March came and went and somehow I have found myself 6 days into April. The past two weeks have been a blur, and here is a sampling of why:

~ Two Easter dresses for the girls ~
Plus a skirt for me, although I didn't take a picture


















~ One birthday quilt finally marked, layered and pinned. ~
This has turned into a hand-quilt job, so the finished product will take a little longer than anticipated. I attempted to machine quilt this thing, but became frustrated with my standard machine. Now on my Christmas wish list: Longarm Sewing Machine.















~ Two cute little reversible summer jumpers ~



















~ Two more projects that aren't quite far enough along for pictures ~
But here is a sampling of the fabrics for each project!















~ Spending time with the girls ~
Here they plant some pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
Check out the look Ella is giving Maddie... she cracks me up!!!















~ Teaching the girls to make real homemade ice cream ~
Here we have chocolate ice cream with Girl Scout Thin Mints! YUM!
















4 comments:

Meredith Ryncarz said...

Dang Connie! I love the projects. You are one busy girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh my....you are a superwoman!!! How do you manage to do it all?? Dresses are beautiful!!! I am speechless....

Nataliya

dkinner7 said...

Can I move to your house? Do you need a Nanny? I can help you with your projects!!! Although I'm sure Chris wouldn't like that idea...ha ha ha! Miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love capturing pictures of the kids expressions?! Ella's "look"... too funny! You are one busy mom. Always love to see the projects you do. You're *sew* talented! That ice cream has my # :) Have a good remainder of the weekend!