Welcome to our blog! As an Army family, we are not usually stationed anywhere close to our relatives and often have to leave behind dear friends every time we move. This blog is our way of keeping our family & friends in "the loop". Check back every few weeks to see what is happing in our lives!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Playing In The Leaves


Michael and his friend Joe escaped to Baltimore for the weekend for a game tournament, so Sunday after church the girls and I spent time with our dear friends Nataliya (Joe's wife), Nina and Sophia. We met for lunch at Dixie Bones (which you absolutely must try if you are ever in the DC area) and then let the girls play in the leaves back at their house. Here's a few pictures compliments of Nataliya and her fabulous new camera.




































2 comments:

Liz said...

I had to laugh the other day because I suddenly thought "I bet Connie is already listening to Chistmas music" heheheheh. What beautiful pics of the girls!! Not just a fancy camera but great subjects to take pictures of as well :)

~Teez said...

I have to admit, I'm jealous...our yard has no trees...hence, no leaves :o( I'm glad you guys got to enjoy them though. I couldn't help but notice how TALL Madison is getting! Wow!!