Welcome to our blog! As an Army family, we are not usually stationed anywhere close to our relatives and often have to leave behind dear friends every time we move. This blog is our way of keeping our family & friends in "the loop". Check back every few weeks to see what is happing in our lives!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Maddie's Piano Recital


Madison began playing piano in January 2006. She loves music and is one of those rare children who actually enjoy sitting down to practice. Oh sure, we have our moments. Moments when she would rather be doing something else... anything else, but as she gets older they are fewer and farther between. God has truly blessed her with this gift and I have told her that from the first time I saw her play. On the way to her recital on Saturday I asked her if she was nervous. Her response was heartwarming: "Mom, I don't need to be nervous. God has given me this gift and He'll help me do my best."


1 comment:

dkinner7 said...

So precious! She did a great job and was very focused! ; } Gotta love that Maddiebug!!!!