Welcome to our blog! As an Army family, we are not usually stationed anywhere close to our relatives and often have to leave behind dear friends every time we move. This blog is our way of keeping our family & friends in "the loop". Check back every few weeks to see what is happing in our lives!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am finally taking a few moments to upload some photos from Thanksgiving (I have been so busy lately I'm not sure whether I am coming or going!). We are blessed to live very close to a dear friend of mine, Joyce, and her sweet family. I have known Joyce since 4th grade (so you don't have to do mental calculations, that is 28 years of friendship)! Together we experienced life in elementary school, junior high, high school, church youth group, and even college! How she put up with me this whole time I'll never know....

Anyway, we spent Thanksgiving with Mike & Joyce and their three children and had a wonderful time. We were also able to visit Williamsburg and Jamestown.... which, by the way, were incredible! I could go on and on, but due to limited time, I'll just stick to adding a slideshow of some pictures we took!

No comments: